The easiest way to verify identities
Stripe Identity helps you confirm the identity of global users to prevent fraud, streamline risk operations, and increase trust and safety.
- Capture IDs with a conversion-optimized verification flow
- Verify authenticity of global ID documents
- Match photo ID with selfies, and validate SSN
- Access collected images, and extracted data from ID document
Verify your users identity docuemnts
There are four ways to implement Identity:
- Modal — show a document upload modal inside your website.
- Redirect — send your users to Stripe to upload their identity documents.
- iOS Beta — show a document upload sheet inside your app.
- Without code — manually create verifications in Dashboard and share a link with your users.
In this case we are going to use ngx-stripe to trigger the modal window within our Angular App. We need to create a verificación session in the server and then use the client secret in the front to trigger open the modal. Is a very similar to the
To see more details on a full example, please check the official
As discuss in the previous section, there is an alternative flow using redirect instead of a modal window. In this case you don't need this library or to bootstrap Stripe in the front at all.
All you need is to create a Verification Session in the server and pass the redirect url to the front. From there, you can simply redirect the user to that url.
Again, to see more details on a full example, please check the official