What is ngx-stripe
Ngx Stripe is a thin wrapper around
You can use Elements with any Stripe product to collect online payments. To find the right integration path for your business, explore
The library provides three major elements:
- Lazy script loading
- Element Components
- Stripe Observable wrapper
New major version
This project has not been updated for a while. After reviewing the state of the art for React and Vue counterparts, some major changes are going to be introduced to align this project with
- ngx-stripe will no longer maintain its own interfaces. Instead, @stripe/stripe-js has been added as peer dependency. This will make the library easier to maintain and avoid mistakes.
Stripe Servicehas been updated with all the missing APIs from StripeJS.
- All the missing
Element Componentslike IBAN, Ideal, FPX, ... have been added.
- Request Payment Button now has full support.
Container Stylefunctionality support.
Migrationguide has been added with details of what have changed.
- The new version of library is compatible from Angular 6+ major versions. Check the
Installationsection see how to install an older version.
- All documentation has been moved to this new site.
Finally, in order to ease the transition, we are naming the old version of the library